The Sales Administrator is responsible for organizing and managing sales, from receipt of the order until final delivery. He thus works in relation with the internal production and sales teams, but also with customers and suppliers.
• Serve as an interface between customers and internal teams (production, planning, sales, etc.) as well as external service providers
• Sales management from receipt of orders to delivery of products
• Definition of sales conditions with customers
• Writing a report to the Sales Director
• Defining administrative procedures for processing orders
• Coordinating service activities
• Perfect mastery of commercial techniques
• Organizational spirit and thoroughness
• Commercial sense and compromise
• Ease of relationship and writing
• Good knowledge of IT tools
• Good negotiator
The job of Sales Administrator is accessible with a bac + 2 diploma, a BTS, a DUT or an L2 in the trade, finance or accounting sector. Other diplomas of a higher level such as a professional Master or a business school diploma will also give access to the position.
At the start of his career, the Sales Administrator is paid around 3,000 euros gross per month.
The Sales Administrator can obtain the position of Sales Administration Manager or Sales Director, with experience and seniority.
• In charge of sales administration.