The security operator checks the cargo, passengers, crews, airport staff, as well as their cabin baggage or personal effects at the Filtering Inspection Stations before entering the Security Reserved Area, at the level of correspondence corridors.
• Work is carried out as a team in the terminals, with staggered schedules including weekends and public holidays.
• License B and a vehicle are essential due to the staggered schedules.
• Wearing a uniform is a must for security officers.
The different workstations are :
• reception (documentary verification and positioning of personal effects on the mat of the X-ray machine),
• viewing and detection of objects and luggage using X-rays, • safety palpation and personal magnetometer check,
• search of baggage, cargo (in the company of the competent authority) and the aircraft.
The Professional Qualification Certificate of Airport Security Agent (CQP ASA) is compulsory.
• Safety regulations in force,
• Dangerous goods.
Profile of the candidate and prerequisites
• Vigilance and ability to concentrate,
• Respect for procedures,
• Good level of French and notions of English,
• Sense of Service and careful presentation, rigor and self-control,
• Physical aptitude (distinction of colors, 3-dimensional vision, support prolonged standing),
• Prefectural authorization is required before entering training. Obligation to be a national of a European Union state.