Renewable Energies, Oil, Gas, Nuclear, Thermal
Energy is a fundamental resource in today’s world. Whether in oil, gas, nuclear, renewable energy or thermal, TEKJOB covers the entire energy mix in France and abroad. The interventions of our consultants range from the preliminary project to the start-up of the facilities, with a strong presence during the engineering phase. Present alongside contractors as prime contractors and builders, TEKJOB projects.
Mechanical Technical Referent on the Liquefied Natural Gas Production Unit (FLNG) Prelude The FLNG Prélude, the largest floating structure ever built, will capture natural gas from off-shore fields off Australia and liquefy it directly on board. cooling. In this world premiere at 9 billion euros, our engineers are in charge of engineering validation of construction studies of the turret mooring system.
- Coordination of studies of the engineering office in Monaco
- Consideration of Dubai construction site issues
- Management of the interface between the equipment and the hull of the boat mounted in South Korea.
- Follow-up documentation, interfaces and project.
- Support of logistics studies of material transfers.
- Establishment of technical and commercial answers.
Design validation for the installation and connection of marine renewable energy farms Within the division in charge of the engineering of renewable marine energy farms (tidal turbine, wave energy, off-shore wind, thermal energy of the sea), our engineers are in charge of upstream phase on tidal stream projects.
- Identification of the needs specific to the particular conditions (swell, temperatures etc.)
- Screen of existing technologies
- Watch on potential suppliers
- Implementation of project methodologies
- Balance of plant for projects, detailed engineering as well as programming.
Optimization of methods and tools for the interpretation of nuclear measurements On behalf of a major player in the nuclear sector, our teams were in charge of the interpretation of measurements.
- Interpretation of nuclear measurements made on radioactive waste drums, with the aim of characterizing them for surface storage by ANDRA
- Development and improvement of computer tools useful for analysis Achievements / Activities
- Treatment of waste drums: spectral analysis, comparison of measurements, interpretation of results (familiarization with software and tools of analysis of the team).
TABURY CONSULTANT is a Consulting & Engineering company which specialises in providing technical assistance to large clients in the Energy,Oil & Gas.
Some of our references in the Gaz & Oil sector :
- HSE Superintendence on offshore platform in Ghana
- Document Management, responsible for defining and implementing the document management system for the duration of the project, from basic engineering to the transfer of infrastructure to the operations for the Anguille project
- Offshore Projects (FPSO, FPU, FLNG, conventional Offshore)
- Local Content Manager at the pre-project stage (deep water offshore with 2 FPSO)
- Mechanical Supervisor for deep offshore on an FPSO .
- Buyer for deep offshore
- Document Controller for deep offshore
- Business Monitoring Engineer
- Onshore Projects
- HSE Manager / Supervision
- Project Engineer
- Study Engineer,
- Pipeline Projects
- Pipeline Supervisor
- Flowline Supervisor, expert studies in concrete coating and corrosion resistant pipeline coating for the project
- Pipeline Services Superintendence , preparation of construction activities on the pipelines, team management, inspection of contractors’ work
- Mechanical Inspectors, EIA
- Buyer Project and equipment
- Process Engineer
- Process Safety
- Civil engineer
- Designer and Group Leader General Installation
- Remote control
- Electricity Engineer
- Mechanical engineer