Working in the aeronautics, automotive, mechanical, digital or other sectors, the laboratory technician verifies that the products have the desired performance, and meet the required safety and quality standards, before placing on the market. .
• Ensure the proper functioning of laboratory instruments and equipment
• Assembly and realization of tests and trials on aeronautical machines
• Identify non-conformities and make the necessary technical adjustments
• Writing a summary of test results
• Issuance of certificates of conformity
• Design and manufacture of new products
• In- depth knowledge of its sector: aeronautics, electronics, IT, mechanics, aerodynamics… • Good command of physical measurement methods, physico-chemical analysis, CAD / CAM software • Ability to write test reports • Knowledge simulation software
The profession of Laboratory Technician is accessible by a baccalaureate + 2, in particular a BTS in Digital Systems or Electrotechnics, a DUT in Physical Measurements, Electrical Engineering and industrial IT, or even Mechanical and Production Engineering. After continuing training or the VAE, the CQPM Test Technician can also give access to this position.
The laboratory technician can receive a salary of between 1,200 euros and 2,200 euros net per month, depending on experience and level of qualification.
With experience or other training, the laboratory technician can access the position of HSE Manager (Hygiene, Safety, Environment) or QHSE (Quality, Hygiene, Safety, Environment), Customer Support Technician or R&D Technician.
• Test laboratory technician.