The indusrial fitter organizes and leads the implementation of manufacturing programs. Also having a role of quality control, while being the guarantor of the continuity of the production chain, it thus ensures a link with other services.
• Implementation and harmonization of the work plan.
• Management of a team of production staff, organization of schedules and assignments
• Training of the work team
• Coordination of work with logistics, maintenance and quality control services
• Drafting and regular updating of production data
• Staff management capacity
• Excellent knowledge of material resources and aeronautical technology
• Excellent communication skills
• Good command of IT tools, and in particular DTP programs.
• Good ability to train technical workers
The position of industrial fitter is accessible to holders of a BTS in industrial production, a Pro license or a Master in production management and piloting, or to industrial engineers with specification in aeronautical production and installation, materials…
The industrial fitter can claim a monthly salary of 3,750 euros gross.
After a few years spent in a production sector, the production supervisor can be transferred to another more important sector. He can progress to the position of Production Supervisor, or even Production Manager after ten years.
• Industrial production supervisor
• Production team leader