Heavy Industries. Industries and Processing Industry
The sector of heavy industries and transformation industry (chemistry, petrochemicals, cement works …) face many changes and evolutions. In order to better meet the expectations of this sector, TEKJOB is involved in the entire V cycle and in particular in the maintenance of industrial plants, production automation and continuous improvement.
Technical Assistance On behalf of a world leader in petrochemicals, our project teams were in charge of:
- Manufacturing follow-up and optimization of the workshop in collaboration with production management and support services
- Management of industrial tests
- Analysis of incidents
- Participation in reviews of safety studies (Hazop)
- Operational constraints
Management of preventive and curative maintenance on mechanical equipment and instrumentation. On behalf of a world leader in chemistry, our project teams are in charge of curative and preventive maintenance on mechanical equipment and instrumentation.
- Curative maintenance on control valve, cylinder, pressure measurement, level, flow, temperature, online analyzer.
- Calibration and calibration of pressure transmitter, temperature, radar, flow.
- Diagnosis necessary for the proper functioning of the production units.
- Participation in the preparation and execution of unit stops.
- Development of preventive, curative maintenance plans (Procedure, Procedure)
- Upgrading technical documents, job descriptions, histories.
- Site monitoring of new installations and equipment.
- Engineer and Maintenance Technician
- Instrumentation and automation engineer
- Engineer specialist revamping
- QHSE Manager
- Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Equipment Buyer
- Industrialization and Process Project Manager